Airports & Airplanes
So we all know to hit the check-in counter and have our I.D. or passport ready. Most of us are savy enough to put some kind of personal touch (neon smiley faces, animal prints, team logos, muli-colored ribbons, and other metallic swag) on our luggage ID tags so its easy to find as spins around the baggage carousel.
However the golden-age of aviation is long gone, reality is flying these days can be a nightmare. Customer service comes at a cost, most of us cannot afford so save your sanity and do a little homework.
save your sanity and do a little homework.
Things to consider:
- where and how to find accurate information
- friends to make -yes you can make friends at an airport
- pick a suitcase that can withstand being smashed, dropped, run over and drug across the tarmac (there´s a reason all those bags are black)
- Do you really need everything you crammed in your suitcase https://bigwoohoo.com/2018/06/04/you-pack-it-you-pay/
- safety tips and protecting your valuables
- using long layovers as travel opportunities
- how late is too late, why the early bird is brilliant
- essential air travel attire-comfortable & adaptable
- alternative airports and the best times to book
- is insurance worth it (what does it actually cover)
- online travel sites aren´t the deal you think they are – buying cheap actually costs you more
- fake reviews
- which luxuries should you make a necessity
- essential items for your carry on
- where and what to eat and the food you should bring along
- the best places to take a nap and how to camp out at the airport. https://bigwoohoo.com/2019/06/18/miami-airport/